The documents listed below are required for all U.S. passport applications:
- In-person application (i.e. the applicant must be present at the Embassy)
- Appropriate passport application form: DS-82 for applicants (16 or older) who are renewing a passport or requesting an emergency passport I DS-11for first-time applicants, applicants under the age of 16 (including those applying for an emergency passport) or applicants who were under 16 when the previous passport application was submitted I Applicants whose previous passport book/card has been lost or stolen must submit the DS-11 and the DS-64
- Current or expired U.S. passport or other proof of identity/U.S. citizenship
- One passport photo (5 cm x 5 cm or 2 in x 2 in) on a white background
- Appropriate Fees. The Consular Section can accept cash in U.S. dollars or FCFA.