U.S. Embassy Cotonou will host the Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT) on the following dates:
- Test Date: October 5, 2019. Time: 9:00-12:00pm
Test Location: The American Center (Library), U.S. Embassy Cotonou
Registration Closes: September 25, 2019
Candidates who wish to find more information can go to https://careers.state.gov/work/foreign-service/officer/test-process/.
To be eligible to take the FSOT, the U.S. Department of State requires that each candidate be:
- A U.S. citizen on the date the candidate submits the registration package.
- At least 20 years old and no older than 59 years of age on the day the candidate submits the registration.
- At least 21 years old and not yet 60 on the day the candidate is appointed as a Foreign Service Officer.
- Available for worldwide assignments, including Washington, DC.