The Educational Advising Section provides both resources and services to assist those who want to study in the U.S.A. The office’s regular activities include:
- Advice on planning your education and career
- Orientation to study in the U.S.A.
- Information and guidance on undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Advice on application procedures, including standardized tests such as TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT and others
- Access to publications and videos on study in the U.S., university descriptions and addresses
- Individual consultations for students and help in filling out application forms for schools
- Computer data searches for career choices, selection of universities and other information
- Advice on financing your education
- Verifying academic records for applications to universities.
Special sessions may be arranged for visiting U.S. university representatives, and for advice and orientation before leaving the country and other areas.
The Educational Adviser is also available to make presentations to schools, professional groups and community groups, especially for orientation in specialty areas (e.g. studies in engineering, computer or MBA programs). Please see the adviser to make a presentation schedule.